The Admission Process is designed to enroll students demonstrating promise. Registration does not imply admission, but it is subject to the availability of seats and fulfilling of admission criteria. The admission procedure starts by giving introduction about the school, brief explanation of teaching methodology, overview of CBSE curriculum, giving a view of the different laboratories, IIT foundation etc. The parents are taken to take a look at the entire campus.
- Parents need to fill the enquiry form.
- Parent and child will be counseled by administration counselor then both will be taken to Principal for further guidance.
- Once the child fulfills all the admission criteria then admission number will be allotted.
- Subsequently, parent has to be pay required fee to confirm the admission.
Fee Structure for the Academic year 2018 - 2019
- Admission Fees : Rs. 10,000/- (One time only)
- Books & Uniform : Rs. 12,000/-
- (School Uniform – 3 pairs, Sports Uniform – 1pair, Shoes, Socks, Belt, Total set of Textbooks, Workbooks & Notebooks, School Diary, ID Card, News Paper, Competitive Exams(International Olympiads like IMO, IEO, NSO, HHO, GKO etc.,), one picnic within GHMC limits, Bulk SMS, Cover rolls, Dictionary/Grammar book.)
- IIT Foundation Fees : Rs. 5000 (Classes VI to IX)
- Dobhi Charges : Rs. 3500/- (For Residential only)
- Bed : Rs. 3000/- (For Residential only)
- Caution Deposit : Rs. 2000/- (Refundable)
- The fee is payable in 3 terms as per schedule here below
- I Term Payable on or before 1st June 2018 – 50% of Total Fee.
- II Term Payable on or before 30th Sep 2018 – 25% of Total Fee.
- III Term Payable on or before 30th Dec 2018 – 25% of Total Fee.
- Note: Avail 5% concession by paying the entire Fee at a time.
- Transport Fee varies depending on the pickup point, which is not included in above mentioned fees. The details of the routes, pickup and drop points & time schedule etc are available with transportation officer.
|Nursery, L.K.G & U.K.G||NA||45,000|
|Class I & II||NA||50,000|
|Class III & IV||1,00,000||55,000|
|Class V & VI||1,10,000||65,000|
|Class VII & VIII||1,10,000||65,000|
|Class IX & X||1,20,000||70,000|